Saturday, February 6, 2021

Second Thoughts....

           The biggest problem I have had with doing my familial genealogy is assuming records, newspapers and photo identifications are correct.  The third one is the topic of this post.





This is a portion of the photo that sits as the backdrop to this blog.  I had assumed that the gentleman with the moustache was my Great Grand-Father Julius and the figure on the floor I could not identify.  However since then I have discovered these two photos.  That would be Jan Chlebus with the moustache and Great-GrandFather Julius on the right. So what do you all think?  Is that Chlebus on the left and Julius sitting on the floor?  (There is more to this story believe me.)

Be Open To All The Possibilities !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Their Story Stupid !........

                     For over a decade I have been using Ancestry among other sources and devices to collect all of the information that I p...