Monday, June 8, 2020

Gotta Start Somewhere....

      Writer's block is an absolutely horrible thing for a writer with fabulous stories to tell to experience.  Especially when you are in your seventh week of quarantine and nothing but uninterrupted time at your keyboard.  I have never even considered doing a Blog but oh, well. This one is going to be mainly filled with short stories, long stories, fiction and facts.  Things I want to get down on (virtual) paper so that they are not lost forever.

        If that sounds rather egotistical to you.....tough. These stories are not about me.  Okay some are about me but those are only writing practice.  I am a life long "introvert" with severe "social anxiety" so I have no ability to think anything but the worst about myself.  After spending a life time trying literally EVERYTHING to change myself; I have made the choice to work around myself. Perhaps I can get down enough stories that you the reader will discover, as I have, that my anxieties are "genetic" and writing is also "genetic".  Oh, damn !  Here I am assuming that I will have actual human beings reading what I write.  It won't happen again....promise.  Just remember that "Patience" is virtue. 

CAJ
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Their Story Stupid !........

                     For over a decade I have been using Ancestry among other sources and devices to collect all of the information that I p...